Buying a home is an exciting process. But navigating the complicated waters of a home purchase alone can be intimidating.
An experienced agent like Mike will guide you through the entire process. From arranging a mortgage to hiring movers, Mike has what it takes to find you the right home, provide recommendations and get the job done.
Here are just a few things to consider:
1) Bank or Broker for your Mortgage? Both have their advantages, which will work best for you. Mike can recommend experts he has worked with for many years.
2) Viewing Homes - Would you rather talk to 20 different agents to view 20 homes or one agent to coordinate them all? Mike works with your busy schedule to make viewings as convenient as possible.
3) Costs involved - Did you know the commission for a Buyers agent is included in the sale price! It does not comes out of your pocket; home inspections, deposits, down payment, lawyers & taxes do. Knowing how much cash you will need on hand is very important.
4) Government First Time Home Buyer Programs - You can save some serious cash on taxes with these programs.
5) Drafting and Negotiating Offers - Included items, deposit terms, possession dates & buyer conditions are just a few of the required aspects of an offer to purchase Real Estate.
6) The Conditional Period - Once an offer is accepted financing, inspections, appraisals, document reviews and more must be completed in a limited amount of time. Mikes decade of experience really comes into play here, his contacts and guidance are priceless.
7) Closing - Mike coordinates all of the professionals involved in order to ensure a smooth closing period.
Mike Vanderkruyk was super knowledgeable and professional. He knew everything required to help us through a tricky sale. Couldn't have done it without him!
- Tamara Bonemaison
Hi Mike, Thank you for your tireless efforts in helping us find the perfect home. We have been settled in for a about two months now, and we are enjoying every square foot of it. We'll be referring you to all of our friends because of your excellent service you rendered to us.
- Egide and Family
Mike was very responsive and patient in our search for a new home in a very hot market. His knowledge and forthright manner were much appreciated. He was also able to recommend excellent professionals to help us with every aspect of buying and selling. Thanks Mike!
- Heather H.
We recently purchased our first property thanks to Mike. He listened to our needs for a place and provided us a list of places that might be of interest. He arranged viewings and met us at each place and provided us feedback on potential issues as well as obtaining and discerning various strata documents. He was quick to answer any questions we may have had throughout the process. I would recommend to Mike to anyone looking for a place.
- Ian Hood
From everything I've been told, buying your first home is supposed to be painful. This was not the case for us. Mike's easy going nature when it came to our requests, and how he was always 3 steps ahead of us with prepared documents, appointments made and waiting for us ready to give us tours, it really was a straight forward and pleasant experience for us. Yes, we had to do some work, but again this is where Mike's strengths come into play. We went with his recommended inspectors and lawyers and his team is just great. Everyone Mike works with is as professional and easy to get along with as he is.
- Julian S.